Life in the Country

Taking one day at a time with kids, cattle, and farming!



Annabelle

on Sunday, September 14, 2008

I came upon this blog a couple months ago while I was reading Keely's blog. I've been reading it daily since. It's about a little girl named Annabelle that was diagnosed with severe Spina Bifida while she was in utero. She wasn't expected to live more than a couple hours and now she is thriving with the help of many doctors and prayers. She is a couple months old. Her story is so inspiring. Her dad is great at posting updates and keeping everyone informed of her progress. Please keep little Annabelle and her family in your prayers.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I've been reading along too. She is quite the miracle!

Keely said...

I'm just in awe of her. I can not believe that they thought she wasn't even going to survive and now she is thriving! It's totally amazing.