Life in the Country

Taking one day at a time with kids, cattle, and farming!



Looks like a weekend.....

on Friday, January 9, 2009

at home! Blake started not feeling good tonight. I was wondering if he wasn't coming down with something when he said that he did not want to go out to eat. He just wanted Jeff to go get pizza so we could stay home. He laid by me on the couch (yes, I was sitting on the couch watching The Bucket List) for about an hour and then started complaining of feeling sick. He is currently running a fever of 100. Not too high, but I'm guessing it will get higher if he doesn't take this Tylenol. Ugh. I just hate it when they are sick. When my kids get the flu, they seem to get it sooo bad. I usually have to end up using a suppository to get them to stop vomiting. Boy I hope Blake doesn't get that bad. We had about 30 kids gone today from school. He said that 3 were gone out of his class so I'm sure it's our turn to have it. I'm praying that we all don't get it, especially Brooke. I can't say that I feel all that good, but I'm thinking positive thoughts. Please do the same..... for us!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

oh no! I hope you all aren't sick all weekend! 30 kids gone! I'm sure we'll come down with it too then. Reese has a runny nose and started coughing a little last night and now I've been blowing my nose a lot -- here it comes!

dorndufff said...

Been there done that!!!
Ours wasn't bad --- just draining!!!