Life in the Country

Taking one day at a time with kids, cattle, and farming!



Oh, I'm so sorry...

on Thursday, March 27, 2008

To my sisters who don't "blog" themselves, I'm sorry I haven't updated my blog as often as you would like me to! I just hate it that I let you down once again! Cathi, you are such a "blog addict", maybe you could start your own! You'd have such great stories to tell to us. Just how you manage to get through your busy day would be fun enough to read. (For those of you who don't know my sister, Cathi, she works for my dad as his bookkeeper, personal chef, personal assistant, personal chauffeur, laundry-ist, housekeeper, large animal vet, nurse, medical researcher, and babysitter. Also she is a bookkeeper, water fetcher, dirt wiper-upper, manner reminder, dog sitter, and sometimes personal chef/baker to my brother and nephew). Just listening to all of the things that happen throughout her day is hilarious! Come on, Cathi - just BLOG!!! She's soooo addicted to reading like 11 or 12 blogs a night that it interferes with her sleep!

4 comments:

Runaway Farm said...

I totally agree! I want to read about Cathi's life too! It sounds fun and exciting with new tales to tell every day. She could probably give hourly updates! I'll start the petition drive!

Cathi said...

I could never blog. I can barely keep up with the blogs I stock, oops read, let alone blog. Who would want to read about a 40 something, overweight, unorganized, boring mother of three wonderful (boy that sounds good) children. But I do think it should be a law that if you do blog you have to blog everyday or twice a day!!!

Cathi said...

How exciting!!! Now I can leave comments. I really hope I don't come off like a stocker, I just like to see a day in someone else's life. Boy, that's not saying much about my boring life. I will try not to comment on each of the blogs I read, cause I'm sure to end up with carpel tunnel, not sure I spelled that right, but you know what I mean. Better go check my blogs, surely someone has updated.

Cathi said...

Hey sis!!! Gosh, what a dummy, I know what your saying it's not stocking, it STALKING. That why you the teecher:)