Life in the Country

Taking one day at a time with kids, cattle, and farming!



So much to do... so little time!

on Monday, March 24, 2008


Wow! Each break from school is always filled with so much to do. I just hate it. We try and try to cram more and more in every time we're off of school. And spring break was no different. This year Blake's birthday was so close to Easter. All I did over break was cook and have/go to birthday parties. This kid had 3 birthday parties. I didn't think his birthday was ever going to end. He had a lot of fun though and got so many nice gifts. He even got a new Tony Hawk from Papa for his birthday. He enjoyed every bit of it! And I tell ya... that sister of his sure likes to perform for our family and friends! She was so funny on his birthday. Every time I tried to get a picture of him, she popped in it! Everyone always tells me how funny & dramatic she is. I hope she makes it big when she hits Broadway or Hollywood. Maybe she'll be able to support her poor ole mom and dad! Just look at her in the back of this picture of Blake! We did get some other things accomplished during our time off of school though, like me getting my first pedicure of the season (yeah!), Brooke went with Rachel to get her ears pierced (Rachel had let her first piercings grow closed a couple years ago-and she was brave enough to get them redone), Brooke got to spend the night with her friend Shaniah, Blake spent the night with his friend Jonah, and I even got to lay around last night and doze on and off! But, it's back to the grind tomorrow! We're going to have to go to bed at about 6:00 tonight to get caught up on our sleep!!

0 comments: