Life in the Country

Taking one day at a time with kids, cattle, and farming!



on Sunday, March 16, 2008

Wow! My first blog. I've been reading a friend's blog for about a year now and have been so envious of how she has time to even sit down at the computer with 4 kids three years and younger. Now, here I am! I guess she's inspired me to do something more with my life! As I look into the living room right now, I see my 9 year old sleeping in the chair! Getting only 4 hours of sleep at a sleepover sure is taxing on her! My almost 7 year old is just about asleep on the couch after having a friend spend the night last night. They look so peaceful and innocent when they're asleep, don't they! Hopefully this little blog will teach me to take more pictures and publish them so all of my friends and family can keep up on the goings-on out here in the country!!

0 comments: