Life in the Country

Taking one day at a time with kids, cattle, and farming!



Happy Birthday Nanny Cathi!

on Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Birthday, Cathi! Oh how I wish I had a picture of her to post! Darn it, I don't! Today she is 43 years old! I hope she has a good day. I have tried to send her several instant messages on the computer, but she must be out celebrating because she sure hasn't replied! She's a pretty neat gal. If you would have told me 15 years ago that she would be one of my best friends (along with other sister Carrie), I would have laughed in your face! We have gotten very close during the past 10 years or so. I don't know what I would do without my sisters. They mean the world to me. Cathi is one of those people who just does it all. She's a jack of all trades. She works hard and doesn't get near enough recognition. I sure hope her day is GREAT today!

2 comments:

Cathi said...

Thanks sis. Love the flowers, they look awesome on my dining room table. Loved the early morning wishes from Brooke and Blake. Thanks again. P.S. I am really getting old...ugggh

Runaway Farm said...

Happy Birthday Cathi! Hope you had a good day!