Life in the Country

Taking one day at a time with kids, cattle, and farming!



Our Trip to Niabi Zoo

on Monday, May 12, 2008

I was so lucky to be able to go with Blake and his 1st grade class last Friday to Niabi Zoo. We had a lot of fun. It was rather chilly, but we did survive. I thought for sure the kids would be exhausted on the way home, but they weren't. The teachers and parents sure were though! I think I kind of dozed off on the way home! I am not a very good traveler. I had to sit up front so I wouldn't get bus sick. Did Blake sit up with me? Oh of course not. He sat in the way back of the bus with his friends. We took lots of pictures of the animals. If you look closely at the picture of the kangaroo, you can see that she has a baby in her pouch. You can see his little head poking out. The new babies at the zoo sure were cute. We had fun trying to pick them out in the exhibits. Now I get to go to Wildlife Prairie Park this Friday with Brooke's 3rd grade class. I'm going to be "Field Tripped" out!


1 comments:

Runaway Farm said...

Looks like you guys had fun! The kids got season passes for their last birthday so we can't wait to go! Fun Fun Fun!