Life in the Country

Taking one day at a time with kids, cattle, and farming!



Ballet Recitals

on Monday, June 2, 2008


This weekend Brooke and Rachel both have their annual Dance Recitals. Rachel has been dancing since she was almost 5 and Brooke started then, too, but she did take a couple years off and now has been dancing again for 3 years. Rachel dances in Monmouth and Brooke in Aledo. I happened upon this picture and just had to share it. It's of their first recital when they were 5! How cute were they??!! They are a tad bit bigger now, but it's sure fun to see what they were like 4 1/2 years ago!!

2 comments:

Runaway Farm said...

How cute! I would love for Addison to do this but do I want to start that kind of stuff now? Plus the boys will want to do stuff and then I'll be extra busy and broke! I don't know but it is darn cute!

Keely said...

I like the redecorating you've done - the blog looks cute! I check everyday for updates. Keep them coming!