Life in the Country

Taking one day at a time with kids, cattle, and farming!



Growing Up Too Fast!

on Wednesday, June 4, 2008


Yes, I have an almost 10 year old, 4th grade daughter! I feel so old! I cannot believe that she has grown up this fast. The other night Jeff asked me where the last 9 years had gone? I told him it has gone sooooo fast. This is a picture of the girls at Field Day. It just doesn't do them justice. They are so tall and are starting to look so mature. Brooke has gone to Volleyball Camp at the high school every morning this week. She really didn't want to go, but ended up having such a good time. I watched them at the end of camp today and they looked like they were having such a good time. Brooke is such a funny girl. She has a great personality and sense of humor, and I need to remind myself of that as she is sassing to me, which is happening more frequently! What are the teenage years going to be like? Now, Brooke on the other hand, is my "eater". She doesn't like too much sugar. She prefers water, meat, fruit, and vegetables. Oh, and she loves peanut butter & jelly sandwiches! Oh and pancakes, too!

0 comments: