Life in the Country

Taking one day at a time with kids, cattle, and farming!



A little more about Brooke

on Saturday, August 16, 2008


1. Brooke has such a good sense of humor. She can really make a room light up. As annoying as it is to me sometimes when she get showing off, she sure makes others laugh. I guess I need to relax a little more about that.

2. The last time she was at the doctor, she was 55" tall. I'm only 62" tall. Plus, I think she's grown about 2 inches this summer. It won't be long until she is taller than me!

3. I wonder if she has restless leg syndrome. Sleep with her sometime and let me know your opinion. I'll have a sign-up sheet on my fridge so you can sign up to spend the night, but sleep with her in her own bed!

4. She loves her friends and going to their houses. Obviously!

5. She loves her cousin Rachel, who is also her best friend. In fact she told her yesterday that if she was mad that Brooke was going to Six Flags, Brooke would stay home so Rachel could go. Rachel said no. What would Brooke have done if Rachel said yes?

6. She can be such a "girl", then turn around and jump on her 4 wheeler and fly through the mud, put on her workboots and woller through the manure washing/cleaning her steer. Such a good combo of a girl!

7. She can be such a good help around here. If I ask her to do something, I usually don't get any static about it. I'm pretty lucky.

8. She also has the prettiest blue eyes! Gets them from her Dad.

9. She bit, yes BIT, her brother yesterday. He pissed her off and she bit him. Remember she has braces. That felt good, huh Blake? So I guess she's a little short-tempered. Must get that from her Dad, too.

10. She wants to shave her legs! Oh my gosh, we would have to use the clippers on them for the first time. She has alot of hair on her legs. I don't think I'm ready for that!!!

11. She looks just like me! How lucky am I? We get so many comments about how much we look alike. One lady at the fair asked if we were sisters! Don't know who she was, but she is now my newest best friend! She acts a lot like me, too. My mom always said that I deserve everything I'm getting from her. I'm sure that both Dad and Mom are laughing as they watch from above!

And she is my little best friend. I love you, Brooke!

I guess maybe I'm missing her a little bit this morning. I'll sure be excited to see her Sunday!

1 comments:

Mindy said...

You forgot to add she's a camera ham (at least she seems to be)!