Life in the Country

Taking one day at a time with kids, cattle, and farming!



Always something....

on Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Why can't we have a normal week around here??!! The kids have been sick off and on for the past few weeks, and now.... yes, I have it. I am sooo congested. When I talk, I feel like I'm talking from a 6 foot deep hole. Everything echoes. Nothing has any taste(unfortunatley that doesn't stop me from eating). All I do is blow my nose. I went to bed last night with vicks on the bottom of my feet, on my chest, under my nose (which was absolutely burning because my skin was so chapped - now I know how Blake felt last week), and even had a diffuser by my bed that was spitting out some menthol stuff. You would think I would be clear as a bell today... but I'm NOT! Jeff couldn't figure out what the smell was in the bedroom last night. Hmmm, I couldn't smell anything! Today is better but I am still stuffed up. One more question - how is it possible that your nose can run if it's so darn stuffed up?

0 comments: