Life in the Country

Taking one day at a time with kids, cattle, and farming!



Headed out....

on Friday, November 28, 2008



I was a bit nervous heading into Blake's bedroom this morning at 4:30 to wake him up to head off to Michigan. (I was up at 3:45 mind you to get ready to go shopping for Black Friday deals!) But, he was ready to get up! He did get a little upset when he came into the bathroom. He cried and said that he would miss me and I would miss him. I told him that he didn't have to go, that he could stay with me, but he said that he wanted to go with his Dad and the guys. The tears didn't last long, and he was up and dressed in no time. Teeth brushed. Hair combed. Deodorant on. Snack and 7UP in hand. Uncle Kevin was supposed to be here at 5:00 a.m. At 5:06, Blake was ranting and raving about him being late!!!! Blake wouldn't let me leave until he did so I hung around until 5:15 until they left. He was sure excited. Of course, why wouldn't he be? Uncle Kevin told him that they would buy him something at every dealership they stopped at!!!!

1 comments:

Mindy said...

I hope he's having a great time and getting all his souvenirs -- whatever that is at dealerships!