Life in the Country

Taking one day at a time with kids, cattle, and farming!



GOOD NEWS!

on Sunday, April 20, 2008

Whoo hoo! Blake slept 13 1/2 hours last night and woke up in a much better mood! I was hoping that would happen. He told me that he was really tired. In fact, when I walked by his room several times I could hear him snoring. I think he was in the same position this morning as he was when he fell asleep. It's supposed to be nice today so we are hoping we can spend most of the afternoon outside. The kids are wanting to go fishing down at the pond, but we'll have to see how muddy it is. Grandma and Grandpa just got a John Deere Gator and the kids are itching for a ride on it. They need to work with their 4H calves, too, we'll have to see how much time we have. I know once they are outside, I'll have a hard time getting them in. We are sooo ready for warm weather. Maybe I'll have some fun pictures to post later!

0 comments: