Life in the Country

Taking one day at a time with kids, cattle, and farming!



I've Been Tagged!

on Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ok, I've been tagged by my (former!) friend, Mindy! I'm suppose to write about 6 random things!

#1 I love spring, but I don't like the interruptions it puts in my routine. It's 8:41, Brooke is in the bathtub, Blake hasn't had a bath yet, and he hasn't read his nightly book yet either. We are usually in bed by this time every night. I'm having a really, really hard time adjusting to this. I am a VERY routined person on school nights and this is driving me nuts!

#2 I keep eating, but I want to lose weight. I guess I think it will magically disappear. I LOVE food, very much! I eat anything in sight. I've gotta get a handle on this. I'm going to be the beached whale when we go to Florida in June.

#3 My kids' closets are overflowing.... literally. Blake can't even shut his closet door. Brooke and her friends have pushed everything aside and climbed to the back of hers and made a fort. That bugs me. I need to get them cleaned out. I just look at them and keep shutting the door.

#4 I HATE frogs and toads, worms, anything slimy and gross, anything that jumps up at you while you're walking by. I heard a toad tonight.... sick!

#5 I have the best family and friends in the world. I don't tell them that enough!

#6 I am a stuffer and it's really getting on my nerves. I would die if anyone looked in my closets, cupboards, antique cupboards, and certain drawers. I just stash everything in there to make my house look picked up. That, too, has to change. I guess that kind of goes along with #3, huh?


1 comments:

Runaway Farm said...

Good Going! Sorry I "tagged" you but I don't know anyone that reads my blogs that has their own blog except you and my sis, Keely. I tried to get Cathi trapped into it but I don't think it worked! Thanks for playing!